Hazardous Waste Management
The EMS Waste Management Module is an integrated “cradle-to-grave” waste tracking, documentation and compliance reporting tool. It tracks waste from the point of generation to manifesting and disposal.
Manifests can be generated using templates and reference tables, and will print on State Specific Forms as well as the Uniform (National) Manifest Form. Both open and closed manifests are tracked. Electronic interface with waste management companies can further simplify management and the exchange of critical information with service providers.
Handling, storage, and disposal permits are tracked and users can be notified of actual or impending permit or regulation violations.
Hazardous Waste Tracking
- Accumulation Area Management
- Waste Item/Lab Pack Management
- Waste Drum Management
- Tank Management
- Hazscan Items
- Waste Sample Management
- Manifest Management and Printing
- Manifest Certificate of Destruction (CD) Management
- Waste Profile and Waste Stream Management
- Lab Pack Profile Management
- Land Ban (LDR) Notification Management and Reporting
- Waste Load Management
- Waste Contract Management
- Waste Invoice Management
- Includes DOT Regulations and DOT Proper Shipping Names (PSN)
- Storage, Shipping and Barcode Labels
- Includes Federal and State Waste Codes
- Manages Approved TSDFs and Transporters for Facilities
- Hazmat Labeling, Load, Segregation, Marking and Placard Charts
- Federal and State Biennial Reports
- Waste Summary Reports
- Waste Tax Reports
- State Specific Waste Reports
- PCB Annual Reports
Additional Waste Management Features
- Waste inspection manages information and results from periodic inspections of hazardous waste storage and accumulation areas.
- Includes the DOT Emergency Response Guide.
- Barcode scanners or laptops track waste movement and automatically update related records.
- Table of EPA-approved waste transporters, including their EPA and state ID numbers.
- TSDF tables – list of EPA and Facility-approved disposal companies.