Chemical Safety Bill of Lading Software (BOL) has been designed and created for companies which produce, distribute or and sell chemical substances that require DOT documentation. BOL uses DOT Proper Shipping Name Tables and Chemical Reference data to produce all required shipping documentation including standard and customized BOLs, ERGs, shipping labels and bar code labels.
The BOL software also manages shipping load incompatibilities and generates MSDS distribution checklists so that customers receive MSDSs with new shipments as well as electronic MSDSs via email as shipments are created and/or as MSDS updates are released.
Bill of Lading (BOL) Management Features
- Manages Customer Address Books
- Manages Transporters
- Manages Combination, Bulk and Single Shipments
- Manages Outer and Inner Container Combinations
- Manages Products by Part Number
- Automatically Calculates Net and Gross Weight
- Prints Standard and Custom Bill of Lading Forms
- Prints DOT Shipping Labels
- Prints Barcode Labels
- Hazmat Labeling, Load, Segregation, Marking and Placard Charts
- Manages Chemical Compatibility
- Manages MSDS Distribution with MSDS Customer History
Additional Bill of Lading (BOL) Module Features
- Automated Notification of Shipments
- Excel-based Chemical Order Import Capabilities
- Management Reporting allows unique, user-defined reports to be created and stored for periodic or as-needed reporting.
- Task Management tool supports projects and tasks with flags or reminders, reports and links to other applications such as word processing, and gives oversight rights to supervisors.