Last update: March 2021
The company under the name "SFS Chemical Safety Inc. based at 5940 S Rainbow Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89118, USA, guarantees that your privacy is respected when you navigate to its website.
What are Cookies?
Functions of Cookies
In regard to their type, cookies perform functions of measuring website traffic, recording number of visitors, language, time of entry, geographical origin, device identifiers (e.g. operating system, screen resolution, etc.), keywords you used, attempts to enter, etc. Other cookies are personal data and others are not. Some cookies are technically necessary, while others serve commercial and advertising purposes.
Types of Cookies
There are various types of cookies, such as functional, technical, user identification, advertising, etc.
- First party cookies are installed by the website you visit and are readable only by it.
- Persistent cookies are those stored on your computer and are not automatically deleted once you close your browser.
- Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser. Every time you visit our Website, you will be asked to accept or reject the cookies we use. If you consciously choose to accept them, our Website will memorize your preferences (such as username, language) for a specific period of time. Thus, you will not have to insert the same information when you navigate to our Website during the same visit / session.
Legal Status of Use and Storage of Cookies
In addition to the strictly necessary cookies, each website may install all other categories of cookies only if you, as a user, provide your express consent by opting-in (in compliance with the provisions set out by the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 – GDPR) and after clear and comprehensive information about this installation, its usefulness, the consequences regarding to user’s experience in case of declining cookies, the purpose of processing, the exercise of the right of access and any recipients of the data according to the Supervisory Authority’s guidelines and recommendations,. This consent may be given via the browser cookie settings or by another application’s preferences. For this purpose, we provide you with the following detailed information about the cookies used on our Corporate Website. Please keep in mind that you can change your preference settings at any time here.
- Essential Cookies: these cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our websites and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
- Performance Cookies: these cookies collect information on how people use the website. For example, Chemical Safety uses these cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at the website, browse or use the website and highlight the areas that can be improved such as navigation, user experience and marketing campaigns. These cookies are by default deactivated and we invite you to opt-in in order to help us advance and upgrade our website.
- Analytics Cookies: these cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our websites are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our websites for you.
- Advertising Cookies: these cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
- Social Networking Cookies: these cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our websites through third party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.
Due to the nature and mode of operation of the internet, as soon as you visit our website, our server records in special files (log files) your IP address (internet protocol), which is personal data. In addition, log files also help us to record the type of browser and operating system you are using and other information about your online visit, such as the URL from which you arrived at our website, the date and time of your visit. These data are stored exclusively for the absolutely necessary period in order to ensure the security of networks, information and services from accidental events or illegal or malicious actions that endanger the availability, authenticity, integrity and confidentiality of the data stored or transmitted.
Our Website uses hyperlinks from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube social networks. Users can identify these hyperlinks by the respective logo or wording of the social network. When users visit our Website, the administrators of the social media plug-in on our Website may place cookies on your computer that allow them to identify you as a user on websites owned by them, their affiliates and partners after you visit our Website, or that allow them to add the information collected from your visit to our Website with your previous activity on those websites. The social media plug-ins may collect information about you, as a user, regardless of whether you interact specifically with the plug-in or not and may allow social media companies to share information about your web browsing information with some of their other users.
It is beyond our control what information is collected by the social media administrator or the privacy practices adopted by these social media companies when you are directed to their websites. You can find information about the purpose and the extent of obtained information, as well as how the information is further processed and used by social networks, along with your rights and optional settings, in the privacy notices of the respective social networks.
Third Party Providers
Our website displays content from external providers such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube. To display third-party content, you must first accept the terms and conditions set by the external partners themselves, including the third-party cookies policy, which is beyond our control. Without such display, third-party cookies will not be installed on your device.
Visitor/ User Consent
Mandatory acceptance of cookies is not a condition of entry to our Website. You may, in any case, navigate freely by controlling and accepting, or not, all, or part of our cookies, or those of third parties, whose cookies policy is determined exclusively by them, without our involvement and legal responsibility.
Control and Delete Cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies at any time according to your preferences. For more information you can address to 1, Lampsa Street, P.C. 115 24, Athens Greece. E-mail: email@example.com You can also delete all cookies deployed already on your computer, as well as set up most browsers in a way that do not allow cookies to be installed. However, in this case, you may need to adjust some preferences yourself each time you visit a website, and some services may not function properly (such as saved logins, site preferences, etc.). You can learn more information, according to your browser, by using the following links:
For further information about cookie types and how to manage them collectively per provider, you can visit the websites:
https://www.youronlinechoices.com (you can choose your country from the home page of the website).
Processing of Personal Data
We may process your personal data for the performance of the contract concluded between us as well as in order for us to comply with our legal obligations or in order to cooperate with competent authorities, as the case may be. Without prejudice to your rights and fundamental freedoms, we may also process your personal data in order for us to satisfy certain legitimate interests such as infraction prevention, detection and investigations, including fraud and money laundering or financing of terrorist acts, analysis and administration of commercial risks, in relation with any claim, action or procedure (including, but not limited to, drafting and reviewing documents, drafting necessary documents for the conclusion of a transaction, obtaining legal advice and facilitating settlements) and/or protection or exercise of contractual and legal rights and obligations, cooperation with public authorities.
Additionally, we do not share personal data that we may collect through cookies with any third party. Access to personal data may be given to trusted external service providers engaged by Chemical Safety, such as companies providing IT services and website hosting, only to the extent necessary for the provision of their services to us. These service providers act as data processors in relation to personal data collected through cookies and are bound to process this personal data exclusively on behalf and under our instructions and to implement strict security measures for protecting such personal data.