Hazardous Waste Management Software
Manage all phases of hazardous waste handling in compliance with RCRA guidelines for generation, pickup, consolidation, treatment, manifesting, and disposal.
Included in the following EMS editions:
Standard, Advanced, and Enterprise. Visit our subscriptions page for pricing information.
Web, iOS, Android, Windows
Cradle to Grave Hazardous Waste Management
Manage all of the stages of hazardous waste handling from generation through to certificate of destruction, and everything in between.
Achieve Environmental Compliance Objectives in Less Time
Manage Hazardous Waste from Generation to Disposal
Managing waste generated in labs and other operations has never been easier. Chemical Safety’s EMS Waste Management Software (EMS Waste) works from the moment a waste has been identified and needs to be picked up, consolidated, treated and disposed of.
EMS Waste is part of Chemical Safety’s EHS suite of technology tools that manage chemical acquisition, storage, use and disposal seamlessly and cost-effectively. The EMS Waste Management module works in conjunction with the EMS Chemical Inventory module to support your company’s chemical storage, use, distribution, treatment, recycling, and waste disposal.
EMS Waste manages waste for small and large quantity generators, satellite accumulation areas (SAA), as well as waste accumulation areas.
- Waste generators at the lab can initiate an electronic waste disposal request on the web or on tablets and smart-phones.
- Waste Handlers are notified via email of new waste pickup requests and can generate pickup request sheets (PRS) to properly coordinate and manage pickup routes. Waste can be picked up by scanning the container barcode and automatically adjusting both the chemical inventory quantities as well as accumulation area quantities.
- Waste management personnel can monitor when a waste was generated and when it need to be disposed, consolidate waste items and lab packs into compatible waste containers and link the waste to approved waste profiles. Automated alerts are sent out to appropriate personnel when a waste needs to be disposed.
- EMS Waste generated all required paperwork for the proper handling and disposal of waste including drum labels, waste manifests, LDR's, ERG's, SDS, analysis and related documentation.
- EMS Waste creates regional and federal waste disposal reports including the Biennial Report.
EMS Waste is e-Manifest ready! When the EPA authorizes the generation of electronic manifests, Chemical Safety’s EMS software can be deployed immediately.