Chemical Safety offers integrated software that support chemical management, facility compliance and safety quickly, easily and cost-effectively.
Chemical Safety’s Environmental Management Systems ( EMS) supports the needs of virtually every department and function within the organization.
Chemical Inventory Management
Effective chemical inventory management is the cornerstone of a facility’s operations.Properly maintaining regulated materials in inventory requires a system that helps comply with complex and changing regulations, helps reduce chemical purchasing and chemical storage on-site, and reduces operational costs and corporate liability.
The EMS Inventory Management Module addresses all the special issues associated with storing and using hazardous materials.
Chemical Inventory Tracking Features
- Container Tracking
- Hazard Labeling
- Container Barcode Labeling
- In-house Chemical Management Services & Tools
- Chemical Search
- Chemical Distribution
- Chemical Storage
- Surplus Management
- Disposal Requisitions
- Chemical Purchasing
- Chemical Receiving
- Cross-Reference with MSDSs and Regulations
- Federal SARA Tier II reporting
- State Annual Inventory Reporting
- Electronic Reporting
- Fire Department Specific Reporting
- UFC/UBC (Fire Code-Building Code) Reporting
- Container Tracking using wireless barcode scanners and PDA devices
- Regulation-based Reporting for Air, Water and Ground Regulatory Requirements
Additional Inventory Module Features
- Barcode scanners or laptops track inventory and its movement and automatically update all related records.
- Excel-based Inventory Import and Export Capabilities
- Management Reporting allows unique, user-defined reports to be created and stored for periodic or as-needed reporting.
- Task Management tool supports projects and tasks with flags or reminders, reports and links to other applications such as word processing, and gives oversight rights to supervisors.